Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hair

I enjoy doing girls hair. But most often than not I don't have the time or I don't take the time to try new cute hair do's on Hayley and Emily. Most days it's a pony tail. Well, yesterday I didn't have anything going in the morning which hasn't happened in a long time so Hayley and I decided to find a fun new hair style to do. I love all the blogs devoted to hair. This is the one we saw and decided on. It really wasn't that hard. Whenever I do Hayley's hair I let her watch TV or play on the computer, that way she will hold still for me. After we got her hair done we decided to take some pictures next to my favorite bush. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. I'm enjoying these moments I have with her before she starts kindergarten next year. I love taking pictures so I've posted a few here...mainly for her grandparents to see and to document her at this stage in life. She has learned to be such the poser. All I have to do is take the picture.














She had to do some Yoga poses for me. We had gone up to Snow Canyon the night before for family night and hiked to the top of one of the mountains. When we got up to the top where we could look over beautiful Snow Canyon we had a family challenge to see who could hold the tree pose the longest. So, I think that is where her desire to take pictures of yoga came from.

Upward dog?...I think




I love how long this bush blooms. I've been cutting off branches and bringing them into the house to enjoy. It has brought an abundance of joy.

7 comments:

Bridget said...

Well done! I love the hair and your poses with your favorite bush :o).

Elyse said...

Cute hair! This totally reminded me of when I was little and I would come stay at Grandma's house and you would curl my hair in those tight rollers or french braid it. I always loved it when you would do that. Remember those days?

Jill said...

I love Hayley. ha ha. Love the yoga poses. Her hair is darling too, but it always is. :)

Neener said...

I love them Andrea, so talented. I love your beautiful bush too.

{ Bethany } said...

So sweet!!! That is some serious braiding skillz! I can barely do a normal braid in my daughter's hair, let alone a french braid or anything fancy. :P

~Bethany

Michelle Arnett said...

And you say it wasn't THAT hard? Are you kidding? This would take me an eternity to figure out! I am so impressed, with you and her! Kisses!

Susie Larsen said...

Hayley is such a cutie! I love the different hair styles you do with her and Emily.