Friday, April 9, 2010

Car Garbage Can


I saw this on "Make it and Love it" and decided we needed this for our van and car. They are garbage bags that hang from the seats of your vehicle. I made 4 of them. 2 for the van and 2 for the car and believe it or not they have worked pretty good. Since it's right in front of the kids faces they actually use them. If you want to learn how to make some for your self click here. They were very easy to make. If you don't have boning you can use the handle from a ice cream bucket. That is one of the keys to success on these garbage bags because it makes it stay wide open....no excuses for not using it. :)




I thoroughly enjoyed hearing Hayley the other day say to Emily "will you please put this in the garbage can." Wow, before it would have ended up on the floor.
I also made my own air freshener out of felt, ribbon and Lemon essential oils.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have visited this site and got lots of information than other site visited before a month.

www.onlineuniversalwork.com
erand and leran

Unknown said...

I have visited this site and got lots of information than other site visited before a month

Robyn said...

Andrea,
You are so clever!! I am loving all the cool new projects you have done. Can you come to my house and give it a make-over? I am in desperate need!

Jill said...

GENIUS!!! I love that!