Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

Someday when we are able to afford the headstone/bench we want for Wyatt's grave this is what will be on the top.

“Our eyes may be moist with tears, but our hearts burn with the knowledge that the bands of death have been broken and that we will one day be reunited to share the blessings of eternal life. “ President Thomas S. Monson


So grateful for this knowledge. So grateful for our Savior Jesus Christ and for this Easter season.



Mosiah 16:7-9: "And if Christ had not risen from the dead, or have broken the bands of death that the grave should have no victory, and that death should have no sting, there could have been no resurrection. But there IS a resurrection, therefore the grave hath no victory, and the sting of death is swallowed up in Christ. He is the light and the life of the world; yea, a light that is endless, that can never be darkened; yea and also a life which is endless, that there can be no more death."

2 comments:

Eileen said...

What wonderful words to start my Easter Sunday with. Thank you. What a lovely testimony of our Savior you have.

Crystal Eldredge said...

I thought of you and your family all weekend as talks and testimony's were given. I love that Wyatt can have a bench where he is resting. I love the quote you have chosen. I feel that it is perfect! We are still making payments on Sages headstone. His has to be flat with the ground and can not be anything fancy because of the hard water and desert sun. It makes me sad. We finally decided to have "See you in the Morning" on the headstone. I look forward to getting it paid off and finally having his stone. Anyways I hope you had a great Easter! I know we did...