Sunday, April 4, 2010

Butterfly Kite

My sweet and extremely thoughtful visiting teacher gave us this kite on Wyatt's angel day. I've been waiting to post about it until we had a day we could fly it at Wyatt's grave. Tonight was the perfect night for that. I saw this kite at Costco and just about bought it but decided to wait. So, when my sweet friend brought this over to us I was so excited. I believe we will have many enjoyable moments as a family flying this butterfly kite. We had lots of fun tonight. Thank you Lisa. You are so good to us.












1 comment:

Neener said...

Oh Andrea, we bought this same kite at Costco on Easter Monday (in canada) How sweet of a treasure it is. Jordi has it in her room on the wall.
Miss ya.

I love how you set your table for Easter, I am going to learn so much from you.
Lots of love
Denine