Friday, February 4, 2011

Wyatt's mailbox

I was able to find a mailbox for Wyatt this week. They had gotten in a few more and I was so glad. It just didn't seem right that I was writing love notes to my kids but was leaving one of them out. It now seems right. It's been good for me to be able to write notes to each and EVERYONE of my kids. Hayley was the first to put one in Wyatt's mailbox. I big I LOVE U! For me it's been good to be able to write down my feelings to my youngest child. So, at least for me I'm glad I decided to get one for Wyatt. I've learned to include him in anyway I can...that just seems to be the right thing to do. He is still a big part of our family. We love you Wyatt!

It's been a fun week with the mailboxes. Lots of love and thank yous going around. It's been a good thing! I think this will be something we will continue as a tradition each year. Love it!

3 comments:

Jill said...

So glad you got another one. I think that is such a great idea. You are so dang creative Andrea! Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog. It helps more than you know. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Well I'm just going to have to copy... such a great idea!

dl.blogspot said...

your blog is verry beautiful..!