Friday, February 4, 2011

Create

I had a little extra time this week because a couple of my kids were sick at home. Therefore, I cancelled a few things and stayed home as well. With this extra time I've been able to get all the squares put together on my quilt. I'm liking how it's turning out. It's kind of wild, crazy and bright but I'm liking it. It will be a fun quilt to take on picnics.

I'm finding that I need to do something creative each day. That is one of my goals this year. I want to try and create something new each day. I feel it will bring balance into my life. If you haven't seen this video about creating I would highly recommend it. It's wonderful! We as a family got to meet this amazing apostle last month...still can't believe I haven't posted about that yet...coming soon. :)
Figuring out where to put each square. It's not going to be a huge quilt but big enough for at least 2 people to enjoy. :)

No comments: