Thursday, February 10, 2011

Volume 2 "No Empty Chairs"


For Christmas I got my 2nd volume of "No Empty Chairs". I was surprised to see that it had so many pages. I didn't think I had posted that much. I've debated for a while now if I should continue to blog about our family and the things we are doing. I've established some traditions that will most likely not change with regards to Wyatt and I will continue to take pictures and write about those occasions. Some things will not change. My feelings that I continue to feel over him will not change. I will continue to ache for him. I will continue to think about him every single day for the rest of my life and I will continue to want to talk about him here on the blog. So, I've decided I will continue on. I love having this book each year that documents what the kids are doing, some of my "Wyatt moments" the tender mercies in my life and the different things I'm leaning to enjoy and do since Wyatt's death. In a way it's our little family history book and I enjoy looking at it and seeing the progress I've made, how the kids are growing up and the things they are doing. I will often refer to it to remind me of the traditions we have established for each holiday that includes and remembers Wyatt in some way. I guess what it has shown me the most is that I've learned to live again. I've learned to enjoy the simple things in my life and will continue to enjoy those things and so much more.


For those of you that may want to know which company I use to print up my blog it's called "Blog2Print." It's easy...that is why I chose it. Not the cutest but the quality is great!

No comments: