Thursday, February 17, 2011

Roses

My sweet husband gave me a dozen roses for Valentines day. I LOVE them! They are so beautiful and delicate. I have been taking many pictures of them this week. It has been fun having them to enjoy.


After a couple of days they really blossomed outward. So pretty!






Can you tell I love taking pictures of flowers? That is really one way I truly enjoy them. Taking pictures of them and noticing the little things about them that make them so beautiful. I also tried a bunch of different settings on my camera. It's been kind of a learning experience for me as well. Love learning new things!
A couple of random pictures I took on Valentines day. Our table all set for our candlelight dinner and then another Valentines tradition...sugar cookies. Yum!

No comments: