Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Summer...how could it possibly be over?

Last night I was writing up a post about how I didn't want the kids to go back to school this week. It's been so nice and I love having them home with me. After today and having the girls not getting along very well I guess I'm ready for Wednesday. Though I still think it's way too soon for school to start. We have had such a fun and busy summer. It has flown by way to fast. We didn't get all the things done that I had planned but we did have fun and that was the main goal. The kids have done so well with their jobs each day. I've been so proud of them. It's truly been a great summer. So, I'm gearing up to the school schedule and all that it entails. Still can't believe summer is over. Oh, how I love the lazy days of summer....I never want it to end. Truly my most favorite time of the year.

3 comments:

Neener said...

Lovely storyboard Andrea, you need to teach that to me..... Here is to a happy Fall, even though it is not supposed to come until Sept... the leaves are already yellow here.

Alison said...

You are always welcome to visit me :) Our summer is starting now and it will be a wonderful way to escape from winter...

Sending hugs, love and warm South African sunshine xxx

Larsen said...

Andrea, you are too kind. You can absolutely copy the Lazarus post. But you don't have to give me credit. I just gave words to a feeling I had reading the scriptures...(so I guess it's not really mine:) Thank you for your thoughtful comment. You are an AMAZING mom. And you have beautiful children!! Thank you again, for being you!