Monday, August 23, 2010

Healing Hearts Walk

The healing hearts walk is coming up soon. It's going to be on September 11th. I'm beyond grateful for this group and the amazing people I've met from it. I truly don't know where I would be today without the support and love I've received from this group. Last year we were able to go to the walk and it was amazing. If you live in the Utah County area this is a great organization to support. Click here for the link to pre-register. Pre-registration ends this week sometime so if you are planning on going this is the time to do it. Each year they have an angel ceremony where they remember and honor those angels in the group. Wyatt will be remembered and butterflies will be released. It will be a wonderful event. These are some of the pictures from last year.
Wyatt's poster.





Butterfly release.

1 comment:

Jill said...

You know I'm there! I look forward to this. Amazing how much support last year from the year before. I'm excited to see what it's like this year.