Thursday, August 26, 2010

Photo shoot



I did my first photo shoot that wasn't one of my kids a few weeks ago. Some good friends of ours wanted some pictures taken of their daughter to give to her boyfriend that was moving. She loves to dance and he loves baseball. It was fun. I still feel like I don't know what I'm doing so it made it so much easier to have someone so photogenic and natural in front of the camera. Here are just a few of the zillion pictures I took. I'm toying with the idea of naming my photography WLL(Wyatt Lewis Larsen) Photography...what do you think?
































4 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful, Andrea!

Eileen said...

Lovely. And perfect! Nice job.

I love the business name too.

Unknown said...

Absolutely Beautiful~

Hopeful Homemaker said...

Nice job, Andrea! I love the name, and am excited to see what you do with this!