Friday, August 6, 2010

Rainbow

This post is for my friend Denine. Her Tanner moments are with rainbows like my Wyatt moments are with butterflies. A few nights ago this beautiful rainbow was what we got to enjoy in our backyard. I also have had moments with rainbows(mainly in that first year after Wyatt died) that I felt were from a loving Heavenly Father showing me he was aware of me at that specific moment. I also felt like it was Wyatt sending me some love as well. So grateful for the beauties of this earth like rainbows. Love summer nights in the desert and love the view we have from our backyard. I feel so beyond blessed. Here is a quote I found awhile ago. I really liked it and thought I would share.

"The nearer we get to God the more easily our spirits are touched by refined and beautiful things. " Elder Douglas L. Callister



So grateful for beautiful things....like rainbows!

3 comments:

Amanda Stevens said...

Beautiful photography Andrea, must be because you have an ability to see throught different eyes now!

Neener said...

Tears are filling my eyes now Andrea. Thanks so much. You don't know how much I needed that today. I am seeing butterflies everywhere and everytime I do, I think of you.
Love ya lots
Denine

drans007 said...

Oh how we miss the beautiful red rock scenery. Thanks for including it in your beautiful rainbow pictures.