Sunday, December 27, 2009

Missing him





Nothing new...just missing him. It's amazing to me how it can hit me and hit me so hard. I have moments when I think I just might make it through this and then the grief hits me and I'm left crying like it was the day he left us. It's just plain hard this roller coaster of emotions that I'm sentenced to. I feel like I'm saying the same stuff over and over again...which I am. That is the world of grief...and it's no fun!


This Christmas season has been a good one for the most part. We have had many good and memorable moments as a family and I really enjoyed things I didn't think I ever would again but it has hit me the last couple of days and my arms just ache...ache to have my Wyatt here with me. I just miss him and there is nothing that can be done. I wish so badly I didn't have to know this pain, this longing and this ache. It's truly the worst! I have many pictures to post and many memorable moments to add but for tonight I just want to add a couple of pictures of him because I MISS him! Love you Wyatt!



Christmas two years ago.





Wyatt as baby Jesus.

Random picture Tyler took.

5 comments:

Eileen said...

I'm so sorry. I wish I had some words of comfort, but I don't. A "Mother's love" is a very special gift, and how blessed Wyatt is to have your love.

I've said it before, but I am very impressed with the many beautiful pictures you have of your little angel.

larsen family said...

Thinking of you! I want you to know I think you are such a special lady. I admire you.
Love Ya,
Jen Angel Kamber's mommy

Gedge's said...

Hey.. hoping your feeling better. I know that arm "aching" feeling. You are such a brave woman. Thanks so much for posting how you feel!

Ps I love the first pic of Wyatt. The little arm stretch is so cute!

Jill said...

I wish I had something comforting to say...know that I'm here, always. Love you.

Larsen said...

You are not alone. I've been missing my Gavibear so much recently. Maybe that's one of the reasons I haven't been posting. I have all these thoughts in my head, that are not exactly uplifting, so I might as well not say anything, but then they stay stuck in my head. Oh, the circles that we run. Thinking of you.

Michelle
Gavin's Mom