Friday, December 11, 2009

Celestial butterfly



I have so much to blog about but not enough time. I'm trying to enjoy this season as much as possible. Lots of Christmas stories, movies, music, hot chocolate and driving around to see all the beautiful Christmas lights. I will have to say it has been a little easier this year than last but there is still that void that I believe will always be there. We miss our Wyatt. We look forward to the day when we will have Christmas again physically with him.


I wanted to quickly share the newest addition to Wyatt's tree. My sweet friend Robyn sent it to me. It's absolutely beautiful, celestial and perfect! I love the color white. It's truly a celestial color. This celestial butterfly fits perfectly on Wyatt's tree and reminds me of what I want to achieve so I can be with Wyatt again someday. Thank you Robyn.


My heart is also full for the kindness of "someone that cares." Words truly can not express the gratitude in my heart and Derek's heart. THANK YOU, thank you for the tender mercy! You will never know how much that meant to us! There ARE amazing people in this world!


We are also grateful for the opportunity Wyatt has given us to do something nice for someone else each Christmas in memory of his life. I feel like we were lead to that person this year. It's been a neat experience. Grateful for this time of year.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Celestial-great word! That is what your family is. A celestial family with a guardian angel. Love You Lots

plaidspolitics said...

What a beautiful gift. Not just the beautiful butterfly, but beautiful that you have not been forgotten, and that Wyatt is still such an influence in this world.