Thursday, December 31, 2009

Amazed


Wow, I'm completely touched by what I just came across. A couple of days ago I e-mailed this amazingly talented lady that makes digital scrapbook kits. I found her site(Summertime designs) and fell in love with the stuff she comes up with. She makes the cutest stuff and then gives it away for free. Well, I decided to e-mail her about how she does her scrapbooks because I want to learn how to do digital scrapbooking instead of what I've done in the past. She we so very helpful and gave me all the information I needed. I guess I had put the link to this blog at the end of the e-mail and she went to it and started reading. Well, tonight I had a second between games with family so I went to her site just to see if she had posted a new kit. I was completely shocked and touched that she made a butterfly kit dedicated to me and Wyatt. It's absolutely adorable!! Click here to enter her site and her post. What a tender mercy for me...seriously, there are such GOOD people in this world. So grateful I get to be touched by these amazing earth angels that I've never met but have done such sweet things for me. Thank you Summer! I absolutely LOVE this kit and can't wait to use it. Maybe I will be making a scrapbook with Wyatt's pictures using this kit. Thank you Summer for the "Wyatt moment" today. Can't even express how much it touched my heart.

2 comments:

Bartel's said...

Wow, that is pretty neat. My sis-in-law & her fam have been using summertime designs for their b-day invites for a while & they are just precious. Not sure if you've tried scrapblog.com or not, but it's also a neat online scrapbooking site. Just a thought...
I have to mention, on Christmas Eve my kids each received a bag from ToysrUs to put their goodies in, & my son Zander received a butterfly one, just like in your pictures, & I could not help but think of you & Wyatt. (it was yet another moment to reflect for me.....I know you have more than words can express)
Happy New Year!
~Kristi

Jill said...

Wow! So there ARE good people in the world. :) That's neat. You and the feelings you express on this blog touches people Andrea. Hope you are doing well!