Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Preschool


Today is Hayley's first day of preschool. I'm not sure what to think or feel. This was going to be my one on one time with Wyatt. Now I have a empty house for a few hours and the void I feel with Wyatt gone just seems even more real. I miss my Wyatt so much. It's just so hard! I knew this day would come when I would be alone without little ones but it has come way to soon and too fast. I'm grateful she is only gone for a couple of hours and next week I get to have all the preschool kids at my house for preschool. She is so extremely excited to finally be able to go to school like her older brother and sister. She is ecstatic! That makes me happy to see the joy and excitement on her face.

6 comments:

Marc and Megan said...

I can imagine this must be such a bitter-sweet feeling. Excited for your little Hayley, but sad not to have your time with Wyatt. I've been thinking a lot today of upcoming hurdles and how I'm going to get past them... so, my heart goes out to you today. I hope you can find some meaningful way to spend that time that would have been spent with Wyatt... I know he must be yearning to have that time with you just as much.

Jill said...

Wow! Yeah...I'm sure that is difficult to think of that time that would be your Wyatt time, but I'm sure it still will be. Just not the same as you thought. At least you'll have quiet time, which will probably bring more "Wyatt moments" as you're able to be still and feel him there with you. That's so fun for Hayley! She looks so cute with her little back pack. What a doll! I love you Andrea!

Natalie said...

What a cutie Hayley girl! Addie misses her so much. I'm so sorry that you are hurting. I know that it is probably like a wound that just keeps being reopened everyday and that makes me hurt too. I can only imagine how hard that would be to not have that time. I hope that you will be able to feel Wyatt with you because I'm sure he is with you more then anyone realizes. I love you!

Felipe and Erika said...

Andrea, Hayley is so beautiful, the sweetness of her personality just shines through!

Leanne said...

I never noticed until you had Haley's funny picture so close to Wyatt's that Wyatt and Haley look so much alike. She is so beautiful!

Neener said...

Oh she looks so cute...
I am sadned as well with my children gone to school for so many hours. I sure show them alot of happiness when they come home.
Take care and enjoy her lots while you can.