Tuesday, September 9, 2008

9-9-99 turns 9

Today is Emily's birthday--it's a big one. She was born on 9-9-99 and she turns 9 years old today. She opened her "9" presents this morning and had her favorite breakfast. I'm letting her skip school today so she can help me with Hayley's preschool. She wanted a dog really bad but I just couldn't do that right now so her second most wanted thing was to get acrylic nails. We are going to go and do that this afternoon. She was up most of the night because she was so excited. Before I went to bed I found her asleep cuddled with one of Wyatt's blankets. Here are a few pictures from this morning. I will post more later today.

9 presents from Grandma and Grandpa J. Very cute and fun for her!

Sleeping in Wyatt's room with his blanket.

8 comments:

Leanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leanne said...

That is so neat, 9/9/99!! My sister had her baby on the 19th of last month, but she really wanted to go early and have him on 8/8/08. What a special girl! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Eileen said...

How sweet is that?! Her asleep with the blanket. Cool birthday
(9999)+9. Looks like you are making it so fun for her. Mother of the Year Award goes to...........ANDREA!

Suzanne said...

You are such a creative mom, Andrea. Just a great mom all together!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Emie!! Love you all!

Jill said...

Hope you have a great day Em! I love you! Happy 9th Birthday!!!

Elyse said...

Happy Birthday Emmily! Hope your nails turn out great! Looks like you're getting spoiled! How fun!

Neener said...

What a beautiful girl. I love the 9 presents for the 9th year.. I am sure my kids would love that.
I love the one of her sleeping in Wyatts room.