Monday, January 31, 2011

The simple things



One of my many goals this year is to continue to notice and enjoy the simple things in my life and then be grateful for them. This is something that does take effort and I'm continuing day by day to learn this principle in my life. The past few months we have been able to enjoying the beauty of a simple sunrise. Each morning as we have had breakfast we have gotten to enjoy the different sunrises. Some pink, some orange, some yellow but each so different but breathtakingly beautiful. I feel so grateful to a loving Heavenly Father that gives me these to enjoy each morning. It starts my day off good. Here are a few pictures I took that past couple of mornings. I hope this year I can continue to be grateful for the simple and wonderful things in my life. I feel so blessed.

I love the sliver of the moon....making the sunrise that much more beautiful.






"I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder." -G.K. Chesterton

1 comment: