Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas day

We had a wonderful Christmas. We feel so blessed to have each other, to have a home to live in and to enjoy all that we enjoy. Words can't describe how much we miss Wyatt and how difficult it can be not having him physically with us. His stocking remains hanging each Christmas and that is hard. We do look forward to the day when it will be filled with all the wonderful goodies Santa brings and will be placed next to his presents. We especially look forward to the day when we can watch him enjoy the magic of Christmas. Until then we are enjoying the moments we have together and are grateful for each and every one of them.

I always get a gift that is from Wyatt that we can enjoy as a family. This year it was Toy Story 3. We have laughed much from watching this movie together.


Waiting to come upstairs. This year they sent the dog up at 5am...needless to say it was an early morning for us.

Sooooo excited!!


I decided to set the table the night before for our Christmas morning breakfast. I used my 4th of July plates and thought they brought some fun color to the table. I love red, white and blue. I worried that my new blue walls might clash with my Christmas decorations this year but I LOVED them and thought they fit perfectly with everything.

1 comment:

Jill said...

SO fun! I love your decorations.