Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Spoken Word

I forgot about these pictures that we took when we went to Cherry Hill. On Sunday we went to the spoken word and heard the Tabernacle Choir broadcast. It was the 4th of July that day and the broadcast was amazing. I love music especially patriotic music. My heart was touched and the spirit was strong. So grateful for opportunities like that. It was really neat.

Kristie and Mitch went with us which made it even more fun. We have such great nieces and nephews.

The temple grounds are always so beautiful. I could have spent all morning taking pictures of all the beautiful flowers but I resisted.

Love this temple. It's the temple Derek and I were married in 14 years ago for time and all eternity. As I've said so many times before I'm so very grateful for the eternity part of that and how Wyatt is sealed to us forever.

1 comment:

Sassy Sites! said...

Your blog is beautiful! Our baby girl died shortly after she was born. We miss her everyday! I am SO grateful to have the gospel and to know that families can be forever! I can't wait! Thank you for sharing your story. Wyatt is adorable!