Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July

Love our flag!
We had a wonderful 4th of July weekend. We did so much and got to spend time with friends and family which makes it even more wonderful. I took lots of pictures as usual. I will post them soon.
I'm so grateful for the wonderful country we live in and the for the freedoms we enjoy. Grateful for all those that sacrificed their lives so we can have what we have to day and for all of those sacrificing so much right now for our country. I'm so proud to be an American!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Andrea,
I saw your post over on my blog and just had to hop on over to your blog to say hello! I was just so touched by your comments and had to see who this "Andrea" person was. I have looked through several pages of your blog and just admire you. I admire you for your strength to carry on. Your children are blessed to have you as their mom.....even that happy little Wyatt, who probably cheers you on from above! I'm sure you think of your sweet baby Wyatt every single day, and must miss him something terrible! But from what I have seen and read, you have grown a lot in this journey. Thank you for your strength. It's so admirable. :)

-Ashley
(And I'm glad your sewing machine has made a re-appearance!)