Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Reunion


Summer for us means reunions. We went to another one last weekend on Derek's side of the family. We went camping at Red Canyon. Such a beautiful campsite by Bryce Canyon. Love the red rock. The kids had loads of fun playing with cousins. So grateful for family. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.

Emily riding bikes with her cousins. They did this a lot!

Haybug posing for me. I didn't put the picture I took of Tyler in because he would not have liked it. But he spent his time playing games with his cousins. Something he LOVES to do.
This was our view outside of our tent in the morning. What a beautiful way to wake up.



Once this post is posted I will be at girls camp with our ward. Yet another camping experience. I have to admit camping is not really something I love. I am learning though that it's a great way to experience the beauties of this earth and all that our loving Heavenly Father has given us. I just wish it wasn't so much work. I need a vacation from all our camping vacations. :)

3 comments:

Neener said...

What a beautiful place. My little girl just went off to girls camp yesterday too. her first time!!!
I had to make sure I packed enough rain gear and bug spray for her to survive.
Can't wait to see more photos of your adventure.

Eldredge Family said...

My family and I traveled to Washington to a race held in sons honor to raise money for SIDS. We had 181 racers show up and 245 registered. We had a wonderful turn out. Anyways, a DJ from Newport was in charge of the music being played at the finish line. He was given Sages blog address and he clicked on my angel mommies blogs. He picked songs from each moms blog. He then announced at the beginning of the song IN memory of Baby Wyatt...You'll be in heart. I thought it was a wonderful tribute to baby Wyatt and of course I cried. When we drove past St. George I thought about you and your family. I hope you have a good day and know that I think about you and your often!

Susie Larsen said...

Yeah, we did ride bikes quite a bit! I'm glad Emily decided to over come her fear of the high bike seat so she could ride with us.