Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cherry Hill

Each summer we plan a time to go to Cherry Hill with my family. This year it ended up being around the 4th of July. We had such a fun time and especially enjoyed spending it with family. I took lots of pictures of Hayley because she was the one I spent most of my time with. Tyler I hardly saw all day as he spent the day with the older cousins and had a total blast. Emily enjoyed the lazy river and I was able to get a few shots of her floating down the river.

We had our Wyatt moment at the top of one of the slides. Derek, Em, Hay and I were waiting in line when I saw a big yellow butterfly. I pointed it out to them and then the butterfly turned and flew toward us. It was our Wyatt moment. I know he is aware of us and what we are doing and he sends us those moments to let us know he is there. With that said I can't even describe the ache I feel not having him physically with us. It's just plain hard. Seeing all the little boys running around and enjoying the water is hard I won't lie it's difficult. But I do hope and look forward to the day when it's my turn with Wyatt and it will be wonderful.

The next day we spent at Boondocks and loved it. Some great memories were created that day. I didn't take any pictures because I was having too much fun with laser tag and all the other fun stuff we did. We got to watch fireworks that night which is one of my most favorite things in the world. Love fireworks!!

Here are a ton of pictures I took at Cherry Hill and again mostly of Hayley. I love to see the joy in her face it does my heart good.





Big forehead shot.





Ty with his cousin.


Derek watching people flouting down the lazy river.

Some of the group in the Lazy river.
Em floating down the river.



Hayley loves water!





1 comment:

carolyn q said...

Sorry, I am so behind in commenting. Cherry Hill is my absolute favorite water park in Utah. I love the family freindly atmosphere. We always have such a great time each year going to it.
I am glad that you were able to have a Wyatt moment too.
(HUGS)
Carolyn