Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Williamsburg Virginia

Tyler got the incredible opportunity to spend a week with his grandparents in Williamsburg, Virginia last week. He had such a fun time. He got to spend the week with his cousin Joshua as well. He learned so much about history which he loves to do...learn. I'm so glad he had this opportunity to create some unforgettable memories that he will be able to cherish all of his life. Thanks mom and dad for creating those memories. I think that will be a week he won't ever forget. Here are a few pictures from his trip.









The day Tyler was getting home from Williamsburg Hayley was so excited(actually we were all excited but didn't show it like Hayley did). She was jumping up and down and dancing saying "Tyler missed me so much" and "I missed him so much." "I can't wait to see him." There were lots of hugs given when we finally got to see Tyler again. I had to think of the day when we get to be with Wyatt again and how exciting that will be...for both Wyatt and us. Can't wait for that day!

7 comments:

Elyse said...

What a great experience for Tyler! Grandma and Grandpa are so wonderful for taking the grandkids on special little trips. We're so lucky to have them!

Jill said...

Ty looks like he's thouroughly enjoying himself. Good on 'im! :) I feel like me and Nat have the exact same picture in the canoe. ha ha! That's so cute Hay was so excited to see him again! I can almost guarantee that's exactly how Wyatt will be...how he IS actually! Plus those two look so much alike. I just got excited for that too! Love you guys!

Natalie said...

Good ol' Williamsburg. That is such a great tradition Grandma and Grandpa do for all us grandkids. I hope we will be as good of granparents as they have been to us! I'm glad Tyler had a good time. That is so cute how excited Hayley was. What would the world be like if we all didn't hide our emotions and just expressed them with all our hearts like 3 years olds. This is exactly why I'm glad you are sharing your full emotions. It's what children do and we are supposed to be as little children. Love you all!

Gillian said...

How awesome for Tyler--what great memories he will have. Brings back memories from when I lived in Virginia. I absolutely love Williamsburg--it's where I went on my honeymoon (part of it anyway).
As great as it is to get away for an adventure--reunions are always the best part.

Jill said...

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to take your families pictures! That would be so much fun for me. I'm sure it would be hard not having Wyatt. Maybe a butterfly would fly right through the picture. Wouldn't be suprised. Wyatt is pretty obvious when he wants you to know he's there. :) Maybe Allen and I should make a trip down there. Love you!

Amanda and Larry said...

We are so lucky to have grandparents that take us on cousin trips! I don't know of any other gradparents to do that! looks like lots of fun!

Neener said...

What lovely photos from his trip. I love all the history, I bet it was nice for him to be with his cousin. Take care.