Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dance

I've been meaning to post these pictures of Hayley for a few weeks. She has started taking a Jazz, Tap, Ballet class and she absolutely loves it. Here are a few pictures I took the other day before she left for dance. I also took a picture of her hair to let anyone out there know of this wonderful blog devoted to ideas on how to do hair. Click here for the link. Check out her side bar as well for a whole list of other blogs devoted to ideas for girls hair.






First position

4 comments:

Eileen said...

Too cute for words!

Michelle Arnett said...

Thank YOU For the link of how to do girls hair! I can't wait to do Kierah's hair. . . . but I am not sure what I will do with it once I can do it. . so I am grateful for ideas!

Gillian said...

Hayley's hair is a masterpiece--I am so impressed. You'd think with 3 daughters I would have a clue how to fix hair, but I don't. I can do pony tails and I can curl, but that's it. I could have used that website about 10 years ago.
Lucky Hayley to have such an awesome mom!

Amanda and Larry said...

She is so stinkin cute! I miss her