Friday, November 21, 2008

A Time

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die; ....A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; . . .
[A] time to embrace..
[Ecclesiastes 3:1­2, 4­5, 7]
I'm grateful that Wyatt was born into our family. What a blessing he is! I also know that it was his time to die. And now is my time to weep and mourn. I'm grateful for those moments I got to dance with my baby and for every moment he made me laugh. They will always be cherished. I'm grateful for every loving embrace I got to give him. There is a time for everthing...there will be a time when I will get to dance, laugh and embrace him again. A time I look forward to.

4 comments:

Jill said...

"Time." Not an easy thing to have to work with. Sometimes it flies by when all you want is for it to stop so you can enjoy and savor the moment. It also seems to creep when you are awaiting something special. To think that there will be a time, when "time" won't be an issue anymore. It's that "time" when you will be with Wyatt again...forever. Keep on dealing with this waiting period Andrea. That time will come, and how exciting that will be for all of us to see you reunited with your sweet baby again.

Marc and Megan said...

Andrea, this is such a good reminder of the different seasons... and the importance of going through whatever season is the present one. I've been getting comments from people, where they seem surprised that I'm still having hard days. I needed this reminder that this is the season I'm in, and there will come a time when the season will be to laugh and to dance. It is so nice to not be alone going through these different seasons. Thanks for your love and friendship!

Natalie said...

It's weird how time can be hard, great, short, or never ending. Thank goodness time changes. You will get to see Wyatt again. I know it doesn't help for right now, but we are all here for you. Love you!

Suzanne said...

His eyes are dancing in that last picture! How fun is that. Whatta happy little baby. Sweet Wyatt.