Thursday, May 6, 2010

Birthday/Ironman

Besides painting for my birthday we got to enjoy this yummy mint chocolate cake my cousin made for me. It was so fun to have a birthday cake. I can't remember the last time I had one. It was delish!




Besides birthday cake and painting the Ironman came to town and we were fortunate enough to have the biking portion right out our back door. So, Hayley spent time jumping on the tramp and cheering the participates on. Quite the amazing thing to watch. I can't imagine doing anything like that. It was really fun to watch them and cheer them on. I especially enjoyed hearing their comments as they saw the beautiful red rocks. Those that took the time to look up were astonished by the beauty that was in front of them. We feel so blessed to get to enjoy it each and every day.



Hayley saying "Good job."

1 comment:

drans007 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY last week Andrea! We just celebrated Kyler turning 4 on May 1 and Jens turning 6 on the 4th. That cake does look yummy. The view over the back fence looks great too. Sorry it's been a while since I visited the blog. I can barely keep up with my immediate family blogs.