Friday, October 24, 2008

When Someone you Love is Bereaved

I've had people ask me what to do for someone that is mourning or grieving. I'm new to this whole grieving process so I've asked Michelle who lost her James 2 years ago if I could post on my side bar her list of what to do and not to do. I know I linked her list on a post a while ago but she has added to it. Everything she has listed is exactly how I feel. I hope it might help someone out there that doesn't know what to say or do for someone they love. Look at my side bar and you will find the list. Thank you Michelle for sharing.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

What a good idea! Love you!

A Journey Well Taken: Life After Loss said...

The sidebar is a beautiful idea, and will help many. I wish you and your family the best. elaie

Robyn said...

I love Michelle's ideas. You need to add one more, because this is what I would do if I lived in St. George. I would stop by just to give you a hug. And while I was there I would clean a bathroom or fold some laundry. I know you would try to stop me, but I would do it anyway! I love you!