Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Party

Each year one of my good friends throws a Halloween party. It is one amazing party every year. She starts planning a year in advance and it's something we look forward to each year. It was last night and yes, my husband dressed up as a hula dancer. He won the award for the funniest costume and got a trophy and ribbon. When we got home from the party I looked up at the mantel above our fireplace and Derek had placed his trophy and ribbon on it. I had a good little laugh over that..way to go honey!

It's a "major award."


3 comments:

Jill said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! That's awesome! Yeah...I got a good laught too!

Robyn said...

Way to go, Derek! We are so proud of the award you won. Steve would have done the exact same thing!

Natalie said...

How funny! Derek is always good for a laugh! HA HA HA! Tell him congrats on his major award!