Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Week of Fun

We are in Orem for the week and have done so many fun things. Here are some of the many pictures I took from the past few days. First are the pictures of Hayley doing her own 24th of July parade at Grandma and Grandpas' house. She was so disappointed that we wouldn't be home for the Ivin's city parade because this year the primary was going to be in it. We promised her that we would have our own parade in Orem.

Hayley waving to the big crowd of 4.
Hayley riding in her "covered wagon."

We spent a day at the children's museum in Salt Lake City. We took Kristie my niece and also went with Natalie and her kids. It was a fun day.

Hayley and Addie playing with the balls together.

Tyler and Hayley at the splash pad at the Gateway.

I feel bad that most of my pictures are of Hayley. Hayley was obviously the one I spent most of my time with and that's why there are so many of her. We spent a day a seven peaks water park. Tyler went on every slide even the free fall slide. Emily also went on almost all of the slides. Hayley loved the kid area's especially the kid slides. It was a fun day with family. I'm so grateful for all the wonderful nieces and nephews we spent the day with. They are all older than my kids and are such great examples to my kids. They are some of the most amazing youth. Thanks for making it such a wonderful day for my kids.

We have another couple of fun days ahead for us at Cherry Hill water park. I'm sure I will have some more pictures to post and maybe this time I will have some of my other kids and maybe some of the cousins. It's such a weird thing but my brain just doesn't work like it did before Wyatt died. From what I've read that's part of the grieving process. As we have done all of these fun things this week there is has been a void in my heart not having my Wyatt with us. I wonder if that is how it is always going to be for the rest of my life.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Andrea, your son did an amazing job on the blog! I can't believe how talented he is... he is a natural!!

Jill said...

Love the new layout! Good job to my genious cousin! I love the picures too! Hayley is so stinkin cute!

I know you will never be the same without Wyatt...how could you be? I'm sure it affects every part of you. I hope you know how fun it is for us to have you and your family around.

Linda Pickles said...

We've been out of town for much of the month and it was wonderful to read your comments, listen to the music, and view the pictures. It is amazing to see the strength that is coming from you and others as you walk this difficult path. Thanks for allowing us to make this journey with you. We are all learning so much from you.

Know that you're always in our prayers.

Love,
Aunt Linda

(P.S. This is the second time I've tried to send a message--I think I lost the first one--so if it shows up again........just know I'm new to this blog thing....you'll get two for the price of one!) Love ya'!