Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"Comments"

I just want to thank everyone for the sweet and wonderful comments you leave on our blog. I can't even tell you how much they help me make it through another day without my Wyatt. I just feel so blessed to have such wonderful support and love from so many of you. Your words are uplifting, inspiring and filled with wisdom. They truly give me the strength to keep going on--one day at a time. Thanks also to all the e-mails I get from so many wonderful friends and family. I can't imagine going through this alone. How grateful I am for all of you! Thank you everyone!

I think Wyatt's also grateful to everyone that
helps his Mom, Dad, brother and sisters through this difficult time.

Wyatt 3 months old

2 comments:

Neener said...

We are sending our love your way. It is raining here today and we danced and ran in the rain.
Thinking of you.

Natalie said...

So cute, another great picture of him! Love you, Love your family, Love Wyatt!