Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Spirit World

 


Here are a few of my favorite quotes. 


Ezra Taft Benson: Sometimes the veil between this life and the life beyond becomes very thin. Our loved ones who have passed on are not far from us.

Joseph Smith: The spirits of the just are not far from us, and know and understand our thoughts, feelings, and emotions, and are often pained therewith.

President Brigham Young: Where is the spirit world? It is right here.

The thing that gives me the most comfort and something I truly feel is real is that those we love that have passed on are not far from us.  I truly believe that Wyatt is with us more than we think.  I believe he doesn't loose interest in us his family.  He is aware and loves us. So grateful for that knowledge. 



1 comment:

kate said...

I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate your posts every time I check in on your blog! Happy belated birthday to your sweet Wyatt!