Sunday, September 16, 2012

Precious Gift

 6 months ago for Wyatt's angel day a dear sweet friend gave me this willow tree figurine.  Isn't it just perfect?  I love it.  It's something I've been looking for, for the past 4 years.  Whenever I have gone into a store that would have these figurines I've looked for one with a butterfly but have never seen one.  So when I opened this gift I was shocked and so very grateful for it.  It truly represents our little guy and each and every Wyatt moment we have had the past 4 1/2 years.  For all the tender mercies of the Lord that we have received during this time and for each butterfly we have released on his angel day. It's just PERFECT!  Thank you Shannon!  We will cherish it always!  Thank you for remembering us and for remembering our sweet little boy.  Thank you for the "Wyatt moment."



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a touching story.