Saturday, September 15, 2012

Art

 The girls took an art class this summer and LOVED it!  I was very impressed with all they did.  They definitely have a talent for art.  I especially love the butterfly Hay did.  She gave me a Wyatt moment the day she brought it home.
 
 Hay's art work.
Em's art
 
Not only did the girls take an art class I started to do art with a group of ladies.  It's something I've always wanted to do.  Here is some of the artwork I've done the past few months.  There are still some things I want to fix on these pieces but eventually I'll have them done.  Not sure what we are going to do with all this art but it sure has been fun.



 

1 comment:

Jill said...

What the what?! That's amazing! I can't believe you did that! What I would give to be able to draw, paint, sketch...anything! That's awesome. All of you.