Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Quilt #2

 I wanted to make a small lap quilt to put on the rocking chair in our family room.  I thought it would be nice to have in the winter months to put over our legs when they get cold.  I love how it turned out.  I'm still in the learning process of quilting but I do enjoy learning new things.  The pillow above is one I made a little while ago.  I saw one similar at TJMaxx but didn't want to pay the amout they wanted for it so I went home and got some fabric from my stash and made it.  I love how it turned out.



Here it is in it's place.

4 comments:

Marc and Megan said...

That quilt is so beautiful!! I LOVE IT! I'm equally amazed and jealous at your talent!

Robyn said...

You seriously amaze me! You always do the cutest things...wish you lived next door so you could decorate my house! I'm also in love with your birthday banner. How did you make it?

Hopeful Homemaker said...

Look at you Andrea! I love it! What a beautiful quilt. And in that last picture, when I saw your Noah's ark sitting there a little "awww!" escaped before I could stop it. I miss you so much!

chairs said...

Nice design of quilt it blends on the white rocking chair :)