Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"Pound the Pavement for Parenthood"-5k run

I have an amazing niece that has done so many wonderful things for me since Wyatt's death. She is the one that took the pictures of my kids with butterflies, she invited everyone in my family to write about their thoughts and feelings during Wyatt's last week here and then gave them to me(which I cherish about as much as my own kids...they will be something I will always keep close to me so I can read over and over again), she has supported the IHH walk every year and has been there for me to talk, cry and get all the ugly emotions out. She has done so much for me and has been so supportive of me and I will be forever grateful to her for that.


Well, she has been battling her own battle... that of infertility. She has always LOVED babies. So, this challenge that she has had to face for years now has been especially difficult. My heart has ached for her and what she goes through each day. Well, she has a plan now and I'm so excited for the hope it brings her but she needs lots of money for this new plan. I want to help out in any way I can so I thought I could at least get the word out about some of the fundraisers she is putting together. So, if there is anyone out there that is still reading this blog that lives in Utah County or if there is someone out there that wants to donate to a good cause click here to go to my nieces blog that has all the information about the up coming bake sale, garage sale and 5k run. Her e-mail address is on the side if you have any questions or you can e-mail me at ajlarsen6@yahoo.com. She is also an incredible photographer and she is giving discounts for pictures..so if you need some pictures taken she will do an awesome job. Click here for her photography site and the deals she is giving right now. Please support her if you can in anyway possible. I want this for her sooooo much!
Love you Jill and Alno...you are going to be such AMAZING parents. I look forward to that day!

Aren't they such a cute couple?

2 comments:

Marc and Megan said...

I just went over to her blog... it brings back so many emotions to remember being where she is now. I hope her miracle comes soon. It really is such a hard trial. What a wonderful feeling it must bring her to know she has your love and support!

Jill said...

Thank you Andrea. You're email made me cry...eveything makes me cry lately. There are some truly genuine and generous people out there. I want to call you and tell you the things that have been happening. Yesterday I was too emotional, but tonight may be the night. I hope to talk to you soon. I love you lots! Thank you for sharing with your readers. It means alot to both Allen and I.