Friday, October 1, 2010

Conference Weekend

I think we are ready for one of my most favorite weekends of the year. Got the basket ready with our conference booklets, a few quiet things for the kids to do while listening. Along with some goodies that they will get to earn by listening to conference. I also decided to put together a bunch of healthy snacks that they can just grab anytime they might get hungry. I love this weekend...truly one of my most favorite. I hope it will be one of my kids favorite as well. I like to have as much done before hand so that I can enjoy it as much as possible. I'm now starting on the menu and getting as much cooking done as possible so I can just sit back, relax and listen to the prophets voice. I think it will be a good weekend. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend as well.

3 comments:

The Holland Family said...

You are awesome! I wish I were that organized. Good for you. Enjoy your weekend.

drans007 said...

It's my favorite weekend too. And this year it seemed more peaceful with the kids just hanging out wherever we were listening. Great ideas to prepare a lot in advance.

Alison said...

What a wonderful and thoughtful mother you are xxx