Saturday, October 2, 2010

Kite/Kindness

My friend who happens to be my visiting teacher gave us this butterfly kite for Wyatt's angel day this year. She is always doing such nice and kind things for me. She is always surprising me with new butterflies or flowers on Wyatt's grave. I can't even express how much that means to me and how grateful I am for all she has done for me. Thank you Lisa.

We have flown this kite a few times at Wyatt's grave. I made sure we brought it with us to the beach because there is always wind at the beach which makes it a perfect place to fly a kite. I loved seeing this butterfly against the blue blue sky.

A "Wyatt moment" for me.



Another sweet friend knew we were driving to California and brought over this basket of goodies. Oh, what a life saver it was for our long road trip. I feel so blessed to have such great and thoughtful people in my life.
When we got home I went to Wyatt's grave and my visiting teachers had put this rose bush on his grave along with a "Happy Birthday" balloon. So sweet of them. I've planted this rose bush in Wyatt's garden next to the rose bushes we planted when he was born. Perfect place for it and then to have the flowers white makes it that much more perfect.
Another sweet friend brought over this butterfly balloon along with our favorite cupcakes from 25th and main. I'm so grateful for the amazingly kind and thoughtful people in my life.
My sweet and understanding sister-in-law gave me these butterflies so I could have more "Wyatt moments". Love them! I'm so grateful for all the wonderful people that are in my life. To help me through this most difficult trial. Thanks to everyone for the notes, cards and love that was sent for Wyatt's birthday. They mean sooooo much to me and to our family. We truly are blessed!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You are so loved! XOXO

Melissa said...

So special!!!