Friday, July 22, 2011

Wyatt's bench

Since I've decided to start blogging again I thought I would give a quick update on Wyatt's bench. It's suppose to arrival today and then we can start getting it engraved and the pictures made. It takes quite a few weeks for the pictures to be made and installed and the engraving to be done. So, we are hoping it will be done by his birthday in September. Here is our preliminary sketch of what we want. The front and top are pretty much how we want it. The back on the other hand is totally different than what we have drawn here. It will be great. We continue to feel deep amounts of gratitude to everyone that has made this possible for us. Again....THANK YOU!
They are going to be able to copy the foot prints I made of Wyatt's feet when he was 3 months old and put on the front. Also, there will be a picture of Wyatt on the front and then our family picture on the back. The total cost was the exact amount we received. What a great blessing to us!

5 comments:

Eileen said...

I love it! I can't wait to see pics of it completed. What peace it will bring.

Bridget said...

Yay! Putting the bench in will be so great for you. I remember what a relief it was to get Evan's stone. There's just something fantastic about having the grave marked. And permanent. It helps with the grieving process. I'm looking forward to seeing the bench when it's done.

Lisa said...

Oh Andrea, I am so happy for you and your family! I love your design, and I look forward to seeing photos when it arrives with the engraving! Love you!

Neener said...

It' s beautiful Andrea. I am glad you will have it finished soon. It is not an easy thing to do. sending you lots of love.

Gedge's said...

Love the bench!! Can't wait to see the finished results!