Thursday, July 28, 2011

Kindergarten graduation

Can't believe our little girl has graduated from kindergarten and is soon to start 1st grade. She had the best teacher ever and learned soooo much. She really enjoys school and looks forward to being able to stay at school all day long like her big sister and brother. I on the other hand am not sure I want her to go. I really shouldn't be at this stage yet...I should have a 3 year old at home with me. I try not to think about it and look forward to when the kids will get home each day. I will be able to get a lot of things done while they are gone which I'm looking forward to. Here are a few pictures of her graduation.


Hay with her awesome and amazing teacher...love Mrs. Anderson!




Hay with her best friend.


Dancing to one of the many songs they learned.


Saying goodbye to kindergarten and hello to 1st grade. I held back the tears.

No comments: