Thursday, July 21, 2011

San Diego Trip March 2011

I'm going to attempt to start catching up on the last 5 months. I've taken a break from blogging and it's been good but I really want to print up the book each year so I'm going to start again. It's kind of overwhelming but I know I will be glad when I have it all done. I've decided that I love to take pictures but I really do not enjoy writing so having a break from that has been a good thing for me. I have spent the past 5 months just enjoying my kids and living. It's been good. I've done a lot of reading which has fulfilled one of my goals this year. It's been great! We have had a very busy summer and continue to have many things planned before school starts again.

We continue to miss Wyatt and there isn't a day that goes by that we don't think about him and wish he was physically with us. We have been blessed with many, many Wyatt moments and are grateful each time for those tender mercies. We are also learning to live again and enjoy those wonderful things in our lives. Which for me is a miracle. I never thought that would ever happen. There are still moments of grief and the ache of wanting to hold him again will NEVER leave but we do have a hope of that glorious day when he is in our arms again. His bench will be coming in tomorrow so we can now start the process of getting it engraven on and get the pictures done to put on it. I'm hoping it will be done before his birthday.

Here is the start of many posts from our spring break trip where we went to San Diego....the trip my parents gave to the girls that I explained about here. Here are a collection of random pictures I took on different days while on our trip.

We had lunch one day on the pier at "Ruby's." It was delish and fun to eat by the ocean. Building a sand castle at the beach.


Running from the waves on one of our days at the beach.
I can't even describe how much I love the beach and the ocean. I need it in my life. So glad we have had so many opportunites to enjoy it. I love it!


Seal beach where their were lots of mom's with their newborn pups. Fun to see!


What an awesome tree! I just had to take a picture of it!

Flowers by the ocean...2 of my most favorite things. Love it!


Tyler showing off his jumping skills.




Coming out of Sea World he tried this with a different pole and it didn't work out as good. We are just glad he didn't get hurt too bad. Just a couple of scrapes and bruises. We now laugh about it.


I just couldn't resist not taking pictures of some of the beautiful flowers there.


" Are you kidding me? Another picture?"....those were Hay's exact words.


Such different and amazing trees there.


We spent some time at Old Town looking at the shops and then had an ice cream...delish!

Swinging on the beach...can it get any better? Hay thinks not!





1 comment:

Eileen said...

Hayley really reminds me of Kaylee. I bet they would be besties if they lived closer.