Monday, March 14, 2011

Wyatt's grave

One of my sweet young women went to Wyatt's grave on his angel day and took this picture of a HUGE balloon, butterfly and note my brother and his family put on his grave. So very thoughtful of both of them. She added one of my favorite quotes to the picture. Thank you Lauryn and for her sweet mom for always remembering Wyatt.:)

Words can't even describe the gratitude in my heart for all the thoughtful comments, e-mails, phone calls and facebook comments that people have sent to our family. I'm amazed at how many people still remember us on this day. It means soooo much to us.... so thank you!!. Also, thanks to the family members that went and visited Wyatt's grave and put flowers, balloons, butterflies on his grave. Words just can't describe the feelings in my heart. We are truly blessed with such amazing family and friends. Thank you to all!! I will post more about his angel day in the near future. It was a very special and peaceful day for our family and one I hope my kids will never forget.

3 comments:

Bridget said...

I love the composition of this shot ... especially with the blue.

Melissa said...

I am glad you are surrounded by wonderful people who love you.

entertainment king said...

lovely blog