Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Thank you

I wanted all those family, friends and neighbors that helped raise the money for Wyatt's bench to read this comment I got.

" Andrea, What a miracle. I am so thankful that you will finally be able to order a headstone. Molly and Vic are truly amazing. As soon as I read the part of you only needing $1000 from the Good Grief (instead of $2000), and that the extra money will be able to help somebody else, I just broke down... Molly is sending the check to our monument company THIS WEEK to help with Lincoln's headstone (it has been ready for a very long time, but we just never had the funds for it). I feel SO much gratitude for your wonderful friends and family(!), who helped with Wyatt's headstone, and enabled the Good Grief to help even more families. I definitely think IT IS BECAUSE OF THEIR EFFORT Molly and Vic were able to help us so much sooner. The bench looks beautiful! I'm so glad it finally happened! "

Isn't that awesome? Thank you again everyone. Words truly can not express the feelings in our hearts. We are price checking right now to find the cheapest bench for Wyatt's grave. We are still not sure what we are going to end up doing on the back of the bench but it will come. The front and top are all figured out. It will be so nice to have it done and in place. Thank you again!!! We will be forever grateful to everyone that made this possible for us.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It is so wonderful that so many people came together for this. It made all the difference! It is amazing that Molly & Vic are able to help people this way. I don't think that anyone should have to wait for something so important. I am so happy that you can get what you all have had planned for so long!