Monday, November 1, 2010

Parades


I'm hoping to get caught up so I can post our Halloween pictures. But first we have been to soooo many parades this fall. I had no idea how many parades we had in our city. Ty is part of the marching band for his school so he was required to go to ALL of them. So that meant we got to go to them as well. Also, the girls got to be in the Dixie Round-up parade for dance. They got to ride their bikes down the parade route. It was over 100 degrees at the time. A VERY hot day. I was worried Hayley wouldn't make it with her little bike down the entire parade route but she did it. D and I sat and watched as all of our kids were in the parade. Those are the moments when reality continues to hit and it's hard. It shouldn't be that way. We should have a 3 year old with us. Ty got to play the drums in all of the parades. He did a great job and it was fun to watch him.

Hay with her bike.



1 comment:

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Your kids are so darling. I am thinking of you right now and how much I like you. And how much I know your heart...it is so strange and difficult and frustrating, isn't it!! 2.5 years. I still can't believe it. I feel like I need a good talk with another angel mom. I found myself coming to your blog. Love you.