Sunday, November 14, 2010

The ninja mouse


It's been crazy around here. This past week we have had a mouse in our house and we can't get rid of it. I have a certain fear(panic) with mice...got it from my mom. So, having this one around has put me on the edge all week long. Everything and anything scares me. We have had 14 traps(3 different kinds) set at times and still no mouse. It just takes the bait off the traps and doesn't get caught. It completely avoids the sticky traps all together. We have literally torn our house apart looking for a possible hiding place and haven't found it. We have now put out D-Con hoping to poison it.
Tyler has nicknamed it the Ninja mouse. It is definitely smart and that really puts me on edge even more. The first morning after discovering that we had this little critter in our house it ran right at me. I don't think I have screamed that loud in my entire life. I was shaking and literally sick to my stomach. Needless to say it's been a difficult week for me and I'm hoping that this ninja mouse will be caught soon or else I may need to move. I just want to feel safe in my house again....sigh.

No comments: