Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Quote, Hands

I saw this on one of my friends blog and loved it because yet again it describes things so well. It's what I think...I could have written it. It speaks truth to how I feel.

From : His Dark Materials Trilogy (The Golden Compass)

"She wondered whether there would ever come an hour in her life when she didn't think of him - didn't speak to him in her head, didn't relive every moment they'd been together, didn't long for his love. She had never dreamed of what it would feel like to love someone so much; of all the things that had astonished her, that was what astonished her the most. She thought the tenderness it left in her heart was like a bruise that would never go away, but she would cherish it forever."




Hands


I can't even describe how much I miss these hands...he would always hold my hand as I would feed him. I miss them...I miss HIM!




Oh, those chubby little hands...


I look forward to the day when those chubby little hands are in mine again. Oh what a glorious day that will be!

No comments: