Saturday, June 12, 2010

You'll be in my heart

We had the wonderful opportunity to go see Tarzan at Tuacahn last night. What an amazing show!! I would highly recommend anyone and everyone to see it. It's truly fabulous. I have seen many shows at Tuacahn but I have to say this is on the top of the list of favorites for me. It's simply amazing! You will have to see it to understand what I'm talking about.

There is a song that I call my Wyatt song. When I first heard it a few months ago while listening to the soundtrack I fell in love with the lyrics and decided it was my Wyatt song. Though I had heard this song before it takes on so much more meaning to me since Wyatt's death. I have shed many tears while listening to this song and held back those tears last night. Love these words because they are sooooo true!

You'll be in my heart

This bond between us
can't be broken
I will be here
Don't you cry

'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more
You'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be here
in my heart always......




ALWAYS!

5 comments:

Julia said...

I hope you don't mind I stumbled across your blog and I just wanted to say that I am was so sorry to hear about your beautiful Wyatt! In some ways your story was very similar to our Baby Colette's story. It's hard make the decision to let go when all you want to do is hang on harder! You have a very beautiful family.

momof72nheaven said...

My parents went and loved it Thursday night. That song is so special to me too. I sang it to my Loughlin when he was upset in the car all of the time. Thank you for your wonderful comments to me and for not giving up on me even when I did.

Lots of Love,
Kendalee

Neener said...

I haven't heard that song in so long Andrea, thank you for this beautiful post. My heart goes out to you.

Much love.

Jen said...

That is a beautiful song. Of course, I have similar things with it as you--in fact a friend of mine set a bunch of Luke's pictures to that song on a DVD. It's beautiful. Love you sweetie!

Marc and Megan said...

I heard this song on the radio just a few weeks after losing the twins... and I remember just sobbing as I listened to the lyrics. It's a beautiful song!