Monday, June 7, 2010

Update..

I finally had a moment tonight to update a few things that the kids have done the past month. Most pictures are from my phone so the quality is really bad. For some reason I kept forgetting my camera...oh, well. We were very busy in May with lots of performances. Here are a few.

Tyler played in band this year. He was part of the percussion section and he really enjoyed it. He hauled his percussion kit to school each day on his bike. It was not a little thing. I wish I would have gotten a picture of him with his backpack tied to the back of his bike and the huge percussion kit strapped on his back. We were so proud of what he has learned and how well he did in his concert. He liked percussion so much that he is going to do it again next year. Emily performed in the play Alice and Wonderland at her school. She was the Dodo bird and did a great job. She had a bigger part than we thought. She even had a couple of solo singing parts. She did a wonderful job.

Emily had an end of year violin concert. She did great. She is one of those blurred yellow shirts. :) Got to love phone cameras. We are so proud of her and how hard she has worked to learn the violin.

Hayley graduated from preschool. This is actually a picture I took last August when she started school and didn't know I had it on my phone. She loved preschool this year and especially enjoyed this fun house that was built into the preschool. She will miss the friends she made and she will especially miss her awesome teacher.

1 comment:

{ Bethany } said...

You have BEAUTIFUL children!!! Look at that blonde hair!

~Bethany