Monday, March 22, 2010



A sweet fellow angel mom sent me these pictures today. She said she was walking on the beach while on vacation and was thinking of her son Stephen. She decided to write his name in the sand. She took some pictures of Stephen's name and then Wyatt's name came to her mind. At first she had to remember who Wyatt was and then she said "seconds later, I was smiling as I wrote Wyatt's name in the sand." She said to me "I know this sounds out of the ordinary, but I think that Wyatt wanted this for you." How sweet! I wouldn't be surprised if Wyatt did have something to do with that. He is always letting me know how much he loves his mom. Thank you Jess for such a thoughtful and kind act. What a tender mercy for me today. I LOVE the beach and the sand and I especially love seeing Wyatt's name there. So sweet!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your soooo very welcome! They were taken in Puerto Penasco, Mexico at Las Palmas Resort. I'll email you the info.--- we paid for 3 nights and got 3 FREE. So after driving and such, it was fairly cheap. Hope you enjoy your pictures.
Love Jess

Melissa said...

so special!

Eileen said...

What a beautiful photo. I love everything about it. What a sweet, thoughtful gift.

Hopeful Homemaker said...

Gorgeous photos! What a thoughtful gift.