Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Some very sweet people have put a few things on Wyatt's grave. My Dad gave my mom roses for Valentines day and she went and put them on Wyatt's grave. How sweet and thoughtful is that? Such an unselfish thing to do. I have the greatest and most kind parents in the world. So grateful for them and all they do for me and my family.

My amazing visiting teacher put this butterfly on. She is always surprising us with things on Wyatt's grave. Can't even tell you how much that means to me. Thank you Lisa!


And then my niece was down for vacation and took the time to come out to Wyatt's grave and put on this darling stuffed elephant. Oh so sweet of her! Thank you Jessica. We are blessed with so many good people in our lives.
Here are the caterpillars in their different stages. They are now out as butterflies. We started with 6 and ended up with 5. We will be releasing them on Saturday, Wyatt's angel day. Still can't believe it's been 2 years...in some ways it seems like a lifetime and in other ways it seems like just yesterday. Oh, how we miss and long for our Wyatt.



And then while I was at the cemetery taking pictures of Wyatt's grave I couldn't help but take some of a new grave with fresh beautiful flowers. I LOVE flowers they bring me much joy! I especially love taking pictures of them.



Oh so beautiful!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

beautiful pictures! Love you!

Leanne said...

Marcus gets to share his birthday with Wyatt's Angel day. I hope you have as beautiful day as you possibly can tomorrow, Wyatt is in our hearts, and because of Marcus' birthday we will never forget the day Wyatt returned to heaven. He will never be forgotten, and he has an amazing mother who through your grief and pain have honored him so well, he is without a doubt one of God's strongest and most needed, but we will always love and miss him.
Love you!

Flip flop Queen! said...

Andrea, I just wanted to let you know I am thinking of Wyatt, you and your beautiful family today. I hope you feel peace and Wyatt's arms wrapped around you!
Love Ya,
Jen
Angel Kamber's Mommy

Ron said...

Andrea,

We are thinking of you and your family today. We love you!!!

Ron, Linda and Kristie

Eldredge Family said...

Hello,
Just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you and your little Wyatt today. I look forward to seeing how you spent the day honoring him and his life.
Your friend,
Crystal

Alison said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt :)
Thinking of you all and sending my love.
Alison